2 mar 2010

Hello!

Hello students!

We are Esther, Susi, Carmen and Lucía, four students from the "Master de Secundaria" at the University of Alicante.

Breaking with traditions is a blog to learn and practice English. We want to show you some traditions in a different way, breaking with normal traditions. We will also explain how to use reported speech in English. As we know that studying grammar can be boring, we have tried to make this blog as fun as possible, so... ENJOY IT!


This is our e-mail address: breakingwithtraditions@hotmail.com


WHAT'S ON THIS BLOG:

(haz clic en los enlaces para acceder a los ejercicios)


ABOUT US...



I am Lucía. In this picture, I am in Times Square, New York. I went there three years ago to improve my English. Have you ever been to New York?







I'm Esther. This is a picture of my last trip to London. I am in front of Buckingham Palace. Do you know who lives there?






Hi! I'm Susi. In this picture I'm enjoying a boat trip on Lake Windermere, the largest lake in England. Like any other lake, it has a monster in it!








Hi there! My name's Carmen. This is a picture of me when I went to Northern Ireland in 2005 to improve my English. I made a trip to Giant's Causeway, have you ever heard about this legend?






We hope you like our blog! Participate in it using the "comments" (Homer wants you to comment in our blog!) or send us an e-mail to breakingwithtraditions@hotmail.com. We will write you back as soon as we read it ;)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario