2 mar 2010

Who said that?



Join these quotes with the person who said them. Use the Internet to find the information. Then, use Reported Speech as in the example:

George Bernard Shaw said that first love was only a little foolisness and a lot of curiosity.

Be careful with the tense changes!



QUOTES
- Big girls need big diamonds.
- A day without a laughter is a day wasted.
- All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
- Hair has always been important.
- Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
- I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
- I dream for a living.
- I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing: that it was all started by a mouse.

- I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
- My life is my message.
- The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.


CHARACTERS
- Walt Disney
- Charlie Chaplin
- Diana Ross
- Galileo Galilei
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Albert Einstein
- Michelangelo
- Elvis Presley
- Marilyn Monroe
- Steven Spielberg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario